[July 2022 Update]
This office refurbishment guide will help you identify areas that should be considered during any office refurbishment project. Office refurbishments can be daunting tasks. But these fit-outs are important to ensure the success of your business.
When planning an office refurbishment, it is important to consider all the areas of your office:
- Reception areas
- Breakout areas
- Meeting rooms
- Kitchen areas
- Storage & data room
Some of the other key things you will also need to take into account include:
- The type of business you have
- The size and shape of your office space
- The number of employees you have
- Your company’s needs and wants
- Your company culture
- Your budget
- Your timeframe
- Future expansion
Are you looking for an office refurbishment guide? If so, you’ll want to read this one. Here are some tips to help get you started.
When planning office area refurbishments, it’s important to consider the kind of modern reception design you want to give your clients.
Some companies prefer a very warm and welcoming environment while others might be more formal or professional.
It’s important to find the right level of welcome for your company and make sure your office space reflects that.
With the right office refurbishment, you can make a great first impression for your clients and give them the best possible experience.
When planning your office refurbishment, it is important to consider the layout of the workstations. There are three main shapes of workstations:
- 120-degree workstation
Each shape has its properties and space allowances that need to be catered for. It is very important to have this area flowing correctly so staff can collaborate and work efficiently. Activity-based workstations are also another great way to save space and provide a brighter atmosphere.
When it comes to office area planning for an office refurbishment, many companies struggle with how to give their staff a break from their work. A breakout area is key to this and can come in many different forms.
A well-designed breakout area will help increase company morale and allow staff to relax or have informal meetings.
The modern office requires a breakout area that is both effective and stylish.
The following tips will help you create a breakout area that your staff will love:
- Make sure there is sufficient space for the breakout area.
- Choose modern office furniture that is both comfortable and stylish.
- Add some greenery to the area to create a calming atmosphere.
- Include some fun elements such as games or a pool table.
By following these tips, you can create a breakout area that is both effective and stylish. Your staff will appreciate the space and it will help to increase company morale.
When planning an office refurbishment, it is critical to have the correct space allowance for meeting rooms.
Meeting rooms usually seat from 2 to 10 people and should be spacious enough for everyone to be able to see presentations and easily comment on them.
If you are seeking office area planning advice, make sure you consider how much space you will need for meeting rooms so your office refurbishment is a success.
Are you in the market for office area planning as part of an office refurbishment project? If so, it’s important to be aware of the different types of boardrooms available to you.
- A traditional boardroom usually has a large table at its center, surrounded by chairs. This is the ideal setting for formal meetings and presentations.
- A more modern boardroom may have a smaller table or even no table at all. This type of boardroom is better suited for informal meetings and private conversations.
Whatever type of boardroom you choose, be sure to pick one that will make a good impression on your clients. A soft, spacious, and relaxing environment is always a good choice.
When planning an office refurbishment, it’s important to consider office area planning. A well-organized and functional office layout will help your team work more efficiently. The kitchen should offer a basic preparation area with coffee and tea-making facilities.
Storage & data room
The data room should be designed for your current and future needs. Traditionally, the storeroom has constantly been reduced in size and is often combined with the server room to save space. By considering these factors in your office refurbishment, you can create an office space that better meets the needs of your company.
If you’re planning an office refurbishment, it’s important to understand what office areas need to be included. This office refurbishment guide will help you identify key areas that should be considered.
- Reception areas: The first area that visitors will see when they enter your office, so it’s important to make sure that this space is both welcoming and representative of your brand.
- Workstations: Where employees will spend most of their time, so ensuring that desks are comfortable and ergonomically designed is crucial.
- Breakout areas: A great way to encourage collaboration and creativity, breakout areas should be well-designed and comfortable.
- Meeting rooms: Where important discussions and decisions take place, so meeting rooms must be designed to facilitate productive meetings.
- Kitchen areas: Often the social hub of an office, kitchen areas should be well-equipped and inviting.
- Storage & data rooms: Where supplies, equipment, and servers can be stored safely and out of the way.
- Bathroom areas: Essential office spaces that should be clean and well-maintained.
By taking the time to consider each of these areas, you can ensure that your office refurbishment project is a success. An office area planning professional can help you create an office space that meets the needs of your company and impresses your clients.